Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Most Important Questions in Law Exams

Shame on you. 

I regret to say that you are looking for important questions. In law, like medicine, everything is important. You must learn everything and continue to do so. You have failed before you even started. 

There are no shortcuts. It is hard medicine. So many of your clients depend on you. I am no body to preach, but I personally detest anyone who passes with a days cramming before exams. 

I personally believe that KSLU does not really test the true and genuine candidates. I guess they fear non-enrollment of students or passing out percentage of students from the University. KSLU is mediocre at best and is following other Universities. There is nothing unique as far as I can see, except that marking is strict. Even in terms of marking there is no consistency.

However, I will let you on a secret which works 50-70% of the time. That said, I will not take blame or responsibility for any of my thoughts in this blog. It is just my hunch. 


It is based on cognitive psychology. The 1st and 2nd Units of the Syllabus will usually contain a question from the first part of the syllabus, the 3rd Unit usually contains a question from the middle of the Syllabus Unit and the 4th and 5th Units usually contains questions from the last part of the syllabus, for 15 marks questions. You can verify with previous question papers. Wink Wink    :-)

6 comments:

  1. Hmm I agree with the questioning partially:)... Ive observed that if you split the syllabus into two halves, there is usually one 15 marks from each half;) ..This works for the first, second, fourth and fifth unit....

    ReplyDelete
  2. When u see the results of KSLU!!! we indeed feel what is the answer expected... Shame on the system made us to think for searching answer scripts...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree.. The subject we expect to get good grades we never get..

      Delete
  3. Bhencho shame on u who has found out tricks and tried to come out with a method and now you are publishing it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bhencho shame on u who has found out tricks and tried to come out with a method and now you are publishing it

    ReplyDelete