Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bar Council Exam and Practice

Once you finish your exams and have cleared. You need to apply for Provisional Certificate from the University not your College. Since it takes some time for you to get your marks cards and degree certificate - it is sufficient to enroll based on your Provisional Pass Certificate to register in the Bar Council of your State. 

Upon your registration and enrollment, you can apply to appear for the Bar Exam, meaning Bar Council of India upon payment of prescribed fees and compliance of due procedures. You can, in the meanwhile, apply in court upon conditional undertaking from an advocate to appear in case subject to your passing the Bar Exam. 

This your Senior has to give undertaking in the Bar Council of respective State. Once you clear the Bar - you can even represent clients. You are now officially an Advocate.